Smartphone and Tablet Apps
In 2013, AVID was again leading the way in pet MicroChip registration developments. AVID launched a new app designed to help veterinary practices, dog wardens and rescue centres across the UK.
Cross platform and device
Available to use on both Android and Apple operating systems and suitable for both smartphones and tablets, the mobile app allows users to manage MicroChip records from the palm of their hand.
- MicroChip Registration - Register a MicroChip quickly using the cleverly designed app
- MicroChip Search - Retrieve details for found MicroChipped animals
- Check-a-Chip - Quickly identify the most likely database with which a MicroChip is registered in the UK
- Pet MicroChip Usage - Detailing the number of pet MicroChips implanted, comparing the current and previous years - represented graphically and in a data format
- Species Breakdown - A report to show the breakdown of animals you have MicroChipped by species.
Benefits of Registering Via The App
- Instant registration - gives immediate peace of mind to your clients
- Designed and developed for ease of use, in response to feedback from vet practices, rescue centres and dog wardens
- Pet and keeper details can be entered quickly using autocomplete fields
- Use your camera to scan the barcode to cut down on errors
- No more paperwork or licking envelopes!
Download the app
Please Note: The app will NOT scan for pet MicroChips, you will need a MicroChip scanner for that function.
Electronic Registration Guarantee
Instant Pet MicroChip Registration In The UK
Register an AVID MicroChip electronically on the UK PETtrac Database and within a few seconds, after receiving a confirmation message, the pet is registered - guaranteed!
To support your professional image, when you register an AVID MicroChip electronically before 3pm on a working weekday, your client's registration certificate will be sent out the same day.